We have found the best electric toothbrush, with all our experience this is truly the all time best electric toothbrush on the market.
The Flossonic Electric Toothbrush
The reason why we rate this electric toothbrush as the best is because it does two things at once. The Flossonic not only brushes your teeth it also flosses them at the same time.
Best Electric Toothbrush of 2015
The Flossonic toothbrush head is designed in such a unique way to create the flossing technique. The Flossonic head has several thin bristles which flare outwards and clean the spaces between your teeth, just like flossing does.
Do you floss?
Well now you can! and at the same time whilst brushing your teeth.
The importance of flossing is extremely important as it prevents over 40% of dental diseases. Toothbrushes only clean 60% of your teeth so the other 40% is usually accomplished by flossing. However the Flossonic cleans 100% of your teeth. WOW!
Why choose The Electric Toothbrush from Flossonic?
- Brushing and flossing at the same
- Cleans 100% of your teeth surfaces
- Reduces dental diseases by 40%
Flossing should be an important part of your daily teeth hygiene, if you don’t floss you could have a whole range of problems. Please see the list below, these are just some of the problems that can occur.
Importance of flossing
- Avoid cavities
- Avoid gum disease
- Reduce tar tar
- Reduce plaque
- Avoid tooth loss
- Fresh breath
- Reduce Bacteria
Want to know more about the best recommended electric toothbrush of 2015?
Cleaning your teeth and flossing in the long run will benefit you. Don’t forget you only get one set of teeth to last you all those years! you want to enjoy your life and not worry about toothaches or costs of dental care, with a correct daily routine you can avoid all of this and have a cavity free mouth with the Flossonic
“Your teeth are your best features on your face”